Monday, August 04, 2014

Lovely Fall inspired Jewelry Today

If you are looking for the Choosy Chicks blog hop you can click here http://tanyamcguire.blogspot.com/2014/08/choosy-chicks-choose-chicklets-blog-hop.html
 I love love love this amber and mineral green combo.  I have made these beads many times and I always have to make some jewelry out of them.
 This time I was aiming for enough big almost focal size beads to make one of these glass and fiber necklaces.
 I actually got carried away and made enough and then some so I still have a few on my work table.
 I couldn't help myself and made a whole series of necklaces and earrings. I made a few bracelets too but you will have to wait for another day to see those.
 I have to try and find some more of these post findings I love them so and have had them in my collection long enough I do not know where they came from.
Okay if you are getting really tired of looking at this lovely coppery goodness this is the last picture for today.  Hope you like them.  If you would however like to see them in person I will be at Stitches Midwest in Schaumburg IL this coming weekend and you can see them there.

No comments: