Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Wrap Style Treasure .................

If you are looking for the Choosy Chicks blog hop you can click here http://tanyamcguire.blogspot.com/2014/08/choosy-chicks-choose-chicklets-blog-hop.html


..............Necklaces have been popping up on my work table.   I think I have about 6 new color combinations.
 They all have mini flower beads and little surprises almost every inch.  You have to be on the look out to find................
..............the owl, or the dragonfly.
I just love the colors in the green and copper one to the back of this picture............

..............that goes with these earrings.  I think part of the love comes because I just adore these leaf beads.
I had to make some lovely flower earrings to go with the necklaces too.  All of these pieces will be with me at my next few shows. 

No comments: